NCHS Assisted Living
NCHS Assisted Living serves seniors who don’t want or need a nursing home, but who are weary of home upkeep, in need of a little personal assistance or simply desire to have more friends and interactions with others. This 12 unit complex is connected to the Nelson County Health System Care Center.
The single story design offers a one or two-bedroom apartment home style and features a full kitchen, bath, and ample closet space. Tenants bring their own furnishings and keepsakes so the apartment can truly be made their own. A full array of services is included or available - delicious meals, housekeeping, and a full social event calendar. Discreet and dignified personal assistance, if needed, is accessible and provided by our caring staff. Please call today to learn more about how NCHS Assisted Living might be of benefit to you or a member of your family.
Services and amenities available
- Kitchen appliances
- Utilities: heat, water, electricity & garbage
- Walk in showers with built-in bench
- Noon meal in dining room
- 24 hour availability of staff
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Storage area
- Social & recreational programs
- Routine maintenance
- Van transportation for scheduled medical/eye appointments in town
- Hair salon for scheduled appointments
- Garage (limited availability)
- Walkout patio (select apartments)
To schedule a tour or learn more about how NCHS Assisted Living might be of benefit to you or a member of your family, please call 701-322-4328.