Skip to main content


Sleep Studies

Sleep Studies

Through a contracted vendor, Nelson County Health System is able to offer sleep apnea testing for adults and infant patients who are experiencing respiratory-related sleep disorders.

If you have symptoms of sleep apnea, your provider may ask you to have a sleep apnea test, called a polysomnogram.


If you have any questions about Sleep Studies at NCHS, please call 701-322-4328.